Views:29 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2018-08-06 Origin:Site
Warm tip: Please watch the video carefully.
(ONE )Installation of Lestov induction cooker
(A) Installation of back plate
1. Press the screws one by one. Tighten the four screws and put on the steel gasket
2. Put on the anti-mouse tube and install the rubber stopper
3. Make sure the screws are securely installed
(B) Connect the water pipe
Tighten the water pipe to prevent water pressure from being too large and causing water leakage
(C) Connect the power
1. Clear circuit
2. Tighten the wires to prevent high-voltage ignition
3. Connect to the ground wire
(TWO) Power Supply Precautions of commercial induction range
Please refer to the schematic diagram of the power supply on the back of the induction cooker before powering up.
1. Three fire wires and one ground wire should be connected and tightened to prevent high-voltage ignition.
2. Connect the ground wire
3. Connect the power
4. Open the water valve
(THREE) Using instructions and precautions of commercial induction stove
(A) Instructions and precautions of commercial induction stove
1. Return the gear position of the induction cooker to the“0”position after using, and disconnect the main power supply after 1 min.
Debug gear position, from 0 to 8
2. Clean the dust screen regularly, flush with water, and put it back after drying.
Take out the Air filter---Clean the Air filter---Dry the Air filter---Install the Air filter
3. Clean the work area with a rag
(B) Using instructions and precautions of high power induction wok range
1. Clean the moisture inside the glass-ceramic
2. Do not use deformation pots
3. Cleaning the workbench and work area
(C) Using instructions and precautions of commercial induction soup cooker
1. Do not use deformed soup buckets
2. Before gently placing the soup bucket, pay attention to clean the sand at the bottom of the soup bucket to prevent the glass ceramic from being damaged by solid objects.
3. When taking the soup bucket, please do not drag the soup bucket to prevent the glass ceramic from being scratched.
(FOUR) Precautions for commercial induction cooktop
1. Do not rinse the dust zone with water
2. Do not flush the fan area with water
3. Do not hit the glass-ceramic with a sharp object. There must be no water in the glass-ceramic
4. Do not use deformation pots
(Five) Tips when induction cooker need to stop working
1.When induction cooker stops working, please put the gear in the 0th gear.
2. Wait a minute before disconnecting the power
Details:The gear is placed in the 0th gear; After the fan stops working for one minute, then turn off the main power; Turn off the main power.
Thank you for using Lestov Induction Cooktops.